“Giving children the priceless gift of a summer camp experience.”
Campership Fund Annual Sponsors
Patron Level – $10,000
– The Heckscher Foundation for Children – whose goal to “level the playing field for underserved youth” very closely matches our own.
– The Gwendolen Appleyard Trust – whose goal is to support Charities focused on New Rochelle – as we are.
Platinum Level – $5,000
– Charles S. Gotsch & family – Who have generously provided Funding for this cause for 20 years.
– Anonymous “M” whose recent commitment to annual support has allowed us to expand the children we reach
Gold Level – $2,000
– Butterflies from Jodie – In memory of Jodie who lived a life of caring, compassion, loyalty and kindness.
In Giving – We Receive, In Receiving – We Heal
– The Friedrichs Family – In loving memory of Nellie (our mother/grandmother) who starting in 1957 made this a family cause for all of us.
Silver Level – $1,000
– New Rochelle Turkey Trot – Who have annually included The Campership Fund as one of the recipients of their New Rochelle Thanksgiving Day 5K race
Donation honor of a favorite teacher, a friend, a public figure. Your donation may memorialize a loved one, be used to say “Happy Birthday” or “Happy Anniversary” or recognize any other special occasion. We will be happy to honor any request! We will send an acknowledgment to the person honored.
If using PayPal, enter these instructions by clicking Special Donation Instructions after making your donation. If you want us to send an acknowledgment please add an address.
Yet another way to benefit children is to remember the Campership Fund in your will.
Thanks for giving a child a priceless gift – a gift of summer fun and hope.
To donate by CHECK send to the address below:
New Rochelle Campership Fund
P.O. Box 255
New Rochelle, New York 10804
Please make the check payable to the New Rochelle Campership Fund. Please include your name and address and tell us you viewed this web site. You may access a printable donation form by clicking here or below. To reduce costs and we ask that your canceled check serve as your receipt.
$30 sponsors a day of camp
$60 sponsors two days of camp
$150 sponsors a week of camp
$300 sponsors two weeks of camp
Members of the Campership Fund Board
JAMES E. ARLES