Enrolling your Child

If  you would like to enroll your New Rochelle child (residence required) you must contact the camp or agency where
you would like them to go. Each agency will determine if your child meets the needs criteria they have defined. For
New Rochelle City agencies this is the same as the requirement to obtain free (or reduced) school lunch. For other
agencies it may vary. The Campership Fund then works with the agency or camp to make sure funds are there for your

Following are the main camps and agencies we use and their contact numbers

CAMPERSHIP AGENCIES supporting NR (New Rochelle)

Boys & Girls Club of NR
-  Lutonya Russell-Humes - 235-3736
Camp Eureka -  Marshan Mason Gainer  683-8923
City School District NR -  Dr Rhonda Jones -  576-4274
- or the school social worker in your child's school building
Girl Scouts of West./Putnam Inc. -   Octavia Ford 747-3080 x 721
The Guidance Center -  Silvia Contreras  -  380-3204
Heartsong, Inc.:  Marion Anderson  914-358-5613 x10
New Rochelle Day Nursery -  Sabrina Delgado  -  632-2093
NR Parks & Recreation Camp Joy -  Nina Gainor -  654-2116
NR Parks & Recreation - Pre-School Camp -  Nina Gainor -  654-2116
NR Parks & Recreation Day Camp -Ward; Trinity ; Jefferson Nina Gainor - 654-2116
The Pelham Art Center - Lynn Honeysett  738-2525. Ext. 115
Songcatchers, Inc. - Sister Beth Dowd  - 654-1178
Trinity School PTA -Rick Monzon -  ptatrinity@gmail.com
Vacamas Programs for Youth - Kristin Short   -  973-725-3750?
Westchester Jewish Community Services Parent-Child Center - Patrice Cuddy -  949-7699 ext. 423
YMCA of New Rochelle -  Julie Gallanty   -  632-1818 x18
Youth Bureau (of New Rochelle) - Kelly Johnson - 654-2045

updated  2014
P.O. BOX 255, NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10804
Helping Our